Alden Says

Alden is sitting on the floor, looking dreamy and sweet. Damon, Mom and I are arranged on various couches.

Me: Alden, I love you.
Alden: No, Grammy love me. Graaaaaaaaamy! I looooooove you!

Jerk.

1. Posted by Anonymous on January 16, 2010 at 4:54 am

I remember when the Mini was little, that would have broken my heart, but now that he’s older and there’s two, I’m like, “pfft, fine whatever, I need the break. Go love Gramma more than me.”
    Because you know they’ll always be back.
    -Statia

2. Posted by Anonymous on January 16, 2010 at 4:54 am

Because you know they’ll always be back.
    -Statia

3. Children. First they walk on your heart. Eventually they walk on your wallet.

4. Children. First they walk on your heart. Eventually they walk on your wallet.

5. I hear you. I say, “Oh, I love my boy,” and he says, “Noooo! I’m GRANDMA’S boy!” Brainwashing, man.

6. I hear you. I say, “Oh, I love my boy,” and he says, “Noooo! I’m GRANDMA’S boy!” Brainwashing, man.

7. Yeah, kid, I’ll remember that next time you call for me in the middle of the night because you crapped your pants.

8. Yeah, kid, I’ll remember that next time you call for me in the middle of the night because you crapped your pants.