So, definitely not implantation bleeding.

But I’m not down. Because now I am armed with information about my wandering uterus, and I will just have to tell my husband that his presence is required nigh-on nightly if that’s what it takes. I feel he will rally to the cause. My doctor gave us three months and we’re going to make the most of them.

1. No good ever comes of a wandering uterus. They’re always getting in trouble. It’s like an egg-sucking dog. You’re going to have to keep it on a shorter leash.

2. No good ever comes of a wandering uterus. They’re always getting in trouble. It’s like an egg-sucking dog. You’re going to have to keep it on a shorter leash.

• I’ve given my uterus a firm talking to and I believe we have an understanding about my expectations now.

• I should hope. I can’t believe you’ve been letting it out on its own to start with. Was it at least wearing an ID bracelet?

• Considering that I always thought it was where it was supposed to be, I can only shudder to think of what it’s been up to, where and with whom.

• With any luck, it’s the studious, quiet type and has just been hanging out at Borders reading magazines and drinking depth charge espressos.

3. My doctor gave us three months…
    Or else what? Beatings?
    That sounds so ominous.

4. My doctor gave us three months…
    Or else what? Beatings?
    That sounds so ominous.

5. No, she’s going to yell at them. You get back in there and try again!

6. I’ve given my uterus a firm talking to and I believe we have an understanding about my expectations now.

7. I’m afraid to even ask.

8. I should hope. I can’t believe you’ve been letting it out on its own to start with. Was it at least wearing an ID bracelet?

9. Considering that I always thought it was where it was supposed to be, I can only shudder to think of what it’s been up to, where and with whom.

10. With any luck, it’s the studious, quiet type and has just been hanging out at Borders reading magazines and drinking depth charge espressos.